menu search

I intend to sell my house and save part of the sale price on the B booklet while waiting to buy another property in a year at the latest. The question is whether this saved money is taxable if I keep it in the bank for a year or more. Thanks

1 Answer


Only the interests acquired on the booklet B are to be declared in the incomes of the year of their perception.
The capital is to be declared only if you are subject to the ISF (wealth tax) if your net wealth on January 1 is greater than €1,300,000

Welcome to InvestmentKit Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other expert members of the community.